Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

03.01.11

Coco Berry posted this on FB tonight and I thought how lovely it was and I wanted to share it with everyone on here.

When I Love Me

When I Love Me, things will change
I wouldn’t be so wrapped up in thinking that I’m not good enough
I won't try to perfect the way I look for anyone
I won't need to as beauty lies within me.

When I love me life will be different
I won’t care if people hate me
or if they don’t like who I am friends with
I won’t let them judge me
and I’ll do my best not to judge others
because of my own insecurities

When I love me I will be able to forget about
all the bad things in my life.
I'll see the glass as half full rather than half empty
I'll make choices to the best of my ability
and without someone else’s input.
That way, I'll know in my heart it was the right thing to do.

When I love me nothing will get me down.
I'll be able to look in the mirror and smile
because I'll be happy with what I see.
I won't be ashamed of what I look like or what I wear.
I won't have to be someone I’m not just to please my peers.

When I love me I'll be able to be myself
I'll say what’s on my mind
and not feel like I have said the wrong thing
I'll believe in myself and
believe that I can accomplish my goals
I'll tell everyone
'Hey I did that and I did it on my own'

When I love me I will be able to feel whole
my life will finally come together and I will be truly happy.
I won't have to regret what I have done in the past
or what I’m destined to do in the future.
I'll feel like I’m worth something
and that I helped to make a difference.

But most of all when I love me
I'll be able to pass on that love
so others can be happy like me
Everyone deserves to love themselves
no one should ever feel that they aren’t loved by themselves
because in the end it won't matter how popular you were
or how you dressed or who your friends were.
You only need to worry about you and if you loved yourself.
Someday, I'll realise that I did I just didn’t know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment